Monday, May 04, 2009

Lazy to update my blog..^^..

Today so surprise..cz i ans the call from nana..keke^^..
We chat a lot of thing..but our topic is most focus abt our future..
Actualy i m so lazy to update my blog~~
i think cz my life was too boring..nothing special was happen in my life..
but nana forced me to update my blog..so funny..kaka^^

Everytime i read all my dear blog..tat was so fun n hapi..
n i was feel envy..then i will think..am i "locked" myself heart???
this question always appear in my mind..i cant get the ans..
n tat is a lot of excuse to give myself..Even go shopping..i oso feel lazy..
What's wrong of me???Gosh!!!!i hate my life...tat was too boring..
Who can take the initiative to told me wat's wrong of me..

Is time to go yoga class..take care..n bye~~
Hope nana can make the gud decision for ur future too..muackss..

No comments:

Post a Comment